Mayoor School has sought to promote international viewpoint and global awareness in the students as well as teachers.
We encourage abundant access to the 'global way of life' and discoveries that unravel the common thread of humanity worldwide.
We strongly believe that in today's close-knit world community, every child must grow in appreciation of different cultures.
Priority Aims :
- To emphasize the undercurrent of human aspect vis-à-vis diverse customs and traditions.
- To inculcate and promote acceptance of / and tolerance for other cultures.
- To develop such a vision that enables the child to correlate global challenges with the local ones.
- To sensitize the child to the burning issues around the world and encourage thinking and action for the same.
- To foster “Learning in partnership” with schools abroad.
- To strive for international standards in work and dignity of the child.